Marketplace home page | CoolTool
Livia Gervasoni, CoolTool, Italy, United States, English, Eye Tracking assistance, Project management, Questionnaire assistance, Questionnaire design, Questionnaire translation, Report design, Open-end coding, Italian | CoolTool
Full-service research internationally
Italy, United States
Project management, Questionnaire assistance, Analysis assistance, Questionnaire translation, Report design, Open end coding, Other services
KOI was created in 2008 as an entrepreneurial business venture for its founding partners who had been working in the research industry for over 20 years. Our vision for KOI is to provide full-service research internationally.
We differentiate our business by providing the latest research methodologies combined with excellent client service and a passion for quality to ensure our clients’ needs are met around the world. After our initial start up phase, KOI has become one of the most dynamic and respected companies in the field of market research not only in Italy but internationally. We have conducted studies throughout Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America and worked with clients from around the world. Over the years, KOI’s top managers have gained extensive experience both in the Italian market and abroad.
KOI is an independent owner managed company offering a complete range of services. We have two main offices located in Bergamo (near Milan) and Rome. In 2012, KOI expanded to North America with the opening of our branch office in Atlanta, Georgia.
KOI is an active member of the following organizations:
- MSPA Europe
- Green Book Directory
KOI is a ISO 9001 certified company
RESOURCES IN ITALY
Within Italy, KOI manages and controls all stages of research studies including design, data collection, data analysis, and reporting. We present the key findings and implications of our studies to help guide your business decisions with confidence.
- Focus group facilities in all major Italian cities
- Use of advanced software for performing online / mobile projects for both qualitative and quantitative
- 21 regional supervisors
- Team of experienced recruiters specialized in various sectors (retail, healthcare, luxury, automotive etc.)
- 1,000 interviewers both qualitative and quantitative, internally trainedby KOI experts
- Dedicated Mystery Shopping department with over 2,000 trained shoppers throughout the country, covering even the small peripheral towns
- 150 CATI positions
- CAPI available in all the regions
- Team of experienced coders
KOI has an extensive experience in managing multi-country projects. KOI is able to carry out marketing research and market insights studies in all global markets. We have a long term established network of partners around the world who we work with in managing international projects. We manage the directives required by our clients(agencies and / or end clients) and offer advice on study design and approach to fit the cultural requirements of each country.
- Global Resources
- Focus group facilities in all major markets, with ability to view remotely using Focus Vision
- Team of simultaneous translators specialized in the terminology of market research
- Team of experienced coders in English and other languages
- Use of advanced software for performing
Livia Gervasoni doesn't have any reviews yet