Online Eye Tracking
Get reliable insights via webcam eye tracking integrated with surveys (on desktop and mobile)
Eye Tracking is a technology that allows knowing where viewers’ attention goes. Based on our many years of expertise in nonconscious measurements and AI, we created the most accurate eye-tracking that works online via webcam (on desktop and laptop) or a front-facing camera (on mobile devices).
At the CoolTool platform, eye-tracking technology (as well as other neuromarketing technologies) is fully integrated with our online surveys engine. It allows you to cross-analyze consumers' declared answers with their nonconscious reactions and get the most reliable insights. It is all fully automated.
Online eye-tracking via webcam helps to do behavioral research remotely. You can get automated behavioral insights in the following research directions:
- Ad performance. Eye-tracking is an irreplaceable tool for understanding the effectiveness of branding and communication elements in terms of visual attention in advertising. In pair with emotion measurement, eye tracking presents valuable insights into where a person looks and how he reacts emotionally at every particular moment.
- Product performance. In terms of product performance, eye tracking allows finding out how easy it is to find the product on the shelf among competitors or among the other website items. In pair with implicit tests and surveys, it helps to reveal consumers' real experience of using the product.
- Digital customer experience research. In customer experience research, eye tracking is an excellent tool for understanding consumer journey and optimizing the content on digital resources (especially helpful for e-commerce).
- User experience research (usability). In usability research, eye-tracking is used for getting a holistic understanding of user behavior WHY's that website analytics cannot deliver. For example, eye tracking can indicate what distracts users on the main page, why they do not notice the button, etc.
- Works online
- Integrated with online surveys
- High accuracy
- Automated reporting
- Variety of visualizations
- Online panel / your own participants
Eye tracking visualizations clearly answer your questions such as which parts of the communication process consumers focus on and which parts they ignore. Get automated reporting that uncovers where viewers’ visual attention goes to measure branding visibility, advert character attractiveness, the performance of the product on a shelf, elements of print advertising, etc.
Bee swarm video
Area of interest (AOI)
How it works
For respondents: Research participants should simply allow the system access to the camera.
For you: Easily set up a project in your account, add a question and material to test with eye-tracking, select an audience (yours or through the built-in online panels). After a few hours, you get beautiful visualizations of the collected data.
You can select one of three available ways of cooperation:
- 1. DIY.
- 2. Ad-hoc projects.
- 3. Integrations with current approaches and methodologies.